Saturday, December 29, 2007

Way Through A Fog

When I first made this blog my nightmares had disappeared. They just simply didn't happen. My dreams were odd, yes, but not nightmares. Merely ones that made me tilt my head and mention that my dream had something to do with a coconut, pink hair, and school. Not quite as exciting but at least I don't feel as if I'm insane during the day.

Questionable as that is...

They're back again, though much different this time. This time, they're more realistic. No more the nightmare times of old, where the military sought me out for my super-human abilities, and I hope no more little girl in white dress with black hair. This time, they're so realistic, it's quite hard to tell the difference except for the fact that weird things happen in dreams. Small details that don't quite make sense.

In other news, I'm back home.
I have a 4.0 and am now technically a sophomore in college.
I have money for books.
Dad is taking me driving to get my license.
I have a job at Publix again.

They gave me a lot more hours than I ever expected. Thursday and Friday I had a total of 14.5 hours, which is more than half my usual work week in two days. Today I work another 6 hours, and over the next week I work 34.5 hours. At $6/hour, that's a fairly good paycheck, though I wish they'd train me as a cashier so I could get a raise and be more useful.

I need to get my books for school. I'm so tired though. I think I'll go nap and do that before I go into work. Had a meeting at work today at 6 am.

No comments: