So school is going well. Checked in on my microbiology lab and so far no more growth and my dots look like everyone elses dots, but once we stain them we'll see some difference. I hope. Otherwise that means I got E. Coli and Staph growing all up in my mouth. Talked to the Pr. and she said that since I'm so enthusiastic and interested and from what she can see fairly bright, I should talk to Dr. Turner about becoming his lab assistant, paid or unpaid. Paid, yay, skills and money. Unpaid, yay skills and experience to be considred for paid position. So we'll see how that goes.
Went back to my work and they don't seem so upset I left "early" last Sunday (they schedled me for 6 when they said me my shift was until 5). I did have their permission though, but I was ticked they never gave me that cashier training. But tommorrow, I work 7:30 to 3:30, and Sunday mornings are always slow until 11 or so, so maybe I can run the slow shift. Work with Ms. Bonnie and have her train me, since we only have one till open. #242, woo hoo!
Got some coffee after school yesterday and sat down next to a classmate from computers. He hadn't said but 5 words all 3 class periods and had such a rigid, stiff posture and look to him. I sat down, watched him for 30 minutes, then got him some coffee and got him to open up for the next 3 hours. I love psychology :D
Spoke to coworker #1-Nathan (not the amputee coworker#2-Nathan) after work today, invited him to go get coffee with me after work tommorrow. Hopefully that will go well. Not a date, just a chance to talk to him and get to know him better. I hope he doesn't view it as a date. I like the guy, but only a standoffish crush. I don't know anything more about him except that he used to be a stockclerk, now works in Dairy, and his name is Nathan. So I have very little to base feelings on except he's always nice to me. But he's nice to everyone, and everyone loves Nathan.
I seriously expected him to reject me though. Was giddy as a schoolgirl when he said yes. x3
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment